IMAP offers in teaching & training IELTS by using BLENDED LEARNING module, Mind Map technique, incorporating between Online and Offline learning, helping millions of Vietnamese people save 30% of time, 50% of payment and increasing 200% effectiveness. IMAP also offers international certification exam preparation courses and has helped many students achieve their desired results on exams such as IELTS / TOEIC. Besides, we are in training and teaching Business English using the S.M.A.R.T Learning module with the international standards S.M.A.R.T Learning module. IMAP has 19 campus in Ho Chi Minh city
IMAP Vietnam is looking for FULL TIME and PART TIME TEACHERS.
- Teaching TOEIC 4 skills preparation courses; Practice IELTS; English communication
- Teaching big projects with output standards of TOEIC, IELTS for corporations and group of Vietnam
- Take care of students enthusiastically and evaluate students’ progress throughout the course
- Participate in building online projects of the center
- Participate in drafting and editing textbooks
· Total hours: arranged schedule.
· Class size: 15-22 students /class.
· Age of students: from 14 ages
· Class Schedules: From Monday to Saturday
Day time: 8:30 am – 6:00 pm
Night time: 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm
Day-Night time: 1:30 pm – 10:00 pm
Broken work shift: 8:30 am – 12:00 pm, 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm
· Native English Speakers: USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Ireland OR Non-Native English Speakers: India, Philippines, etc.
· Bachelor of Degree
· Teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or equivalent).
· Minimum 1 year experience.
· Experience in teaching IELTS (preferred)
IELTS Certificate (8.0 overall/8.0 – 8.5 in speaking – preferred)
WE CAN OFFER:
· Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
· Placement testing: 2/3 of a teaching hour
· Additional benefits in line with IMAP policy
· WP, Visa/TRC supported
Please send your resume (your updated CV, the scanned copy of your BA Degree, teaching certificate, passport, etc) via email: email@example.com
*** Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.